We would like to introduce our new training officer, Mark Riseborough.
Mark will be working within our partnership company Reuse & Training Network Ltd.
Marks background is training officer for Team Knowhow
• Over 30 years experience within the electrical trade in sales, repairs, retail, trade services, production and training
• A vast knowledge of white goods freestanding and built-in, in addition brown goods sales and installation,
• Qualified in household and semi industrial electrical installations and fault finding
• Have worked along side Manufactures development teams within production, after sales and training
• Good knowledge of health and safety policy within the work place
• Developing, organising training programmes and presentations for different skills, Applications and learning needs
Training courses that can be delivered include Health & Safety, Appliance Installation, and Appliance Repair. (This will ensure that your engineers / drivers / drivers mates are competent and meet any legal requirements needed. This will also meet requirements of insurance companies, and give peace of mind to your projects that your staff are properly trained and certificated.
Our new Cooker installation course is based on a 2 day course. Prices depends on numbers. All training will be delivered from our training room at our headquarters at 1 Jessop Close, Clacton on Sea, Essex, CO15 4LX.
External training can be delivered at additional costs.
Please contact us for details or to book at firstname.lastname@example.org