We need your donations today!
We are looking for donations of good quality working furniture and white goods.
We collect bulky items including Washing Machines, Tumble Driers, Dishwashers, Fridges/Freezers, Wardrobes, Chests of Drawers, 2 & 3 Piece Suites, Sofas, Beds, Tables & Chairs.
We collect usable donated items free of charge
Call today to book one of our collection team to come and advise if your item is suitable for reuse. We can usually collect within 48 hours!
For disposal of items not suitable for donation in the Braintree area, please visit our Disposal page.
Donate your furniture to the leading reuse charity in Clacton, Braintree, Chelmsford and north essex
Before you donate
- Is your item clean,stain free and undamaged?
- Does any upholstered or padded item have an appropriate Fire Safety Label?
- Do any flat pack items have all the parts?
- Are any white goods (Cookers and Fridges etc) less than 5 years old and working?
- Can your item really be used by someone else?
Our goal is to reuse items by selling them to fund the employment of disadvantaged people in Essex. We need your quality donations.
Sorry, we can't accept
- Significantly damaged items
- Small bric-a-brac and small electrical items such as kettles and toasters
- Broken televisions or other non working electricals
- Items that have been stored outside, water damage makes any electrical item unsafe for reuse
- Non working or rusty white goods
If you are unsure, just give us a call. We can often book one of our collection team to visit you and advise if the item is suitable for reuse.
What are fire labels? Read more…
Why donate to us?
Read the stories of those we help with your valuable donations
TREE – Sales & Donations from Richard on Vimeo.